About the Journal
The Domestic Preparedness Journal is a valuable information resource for emergency preparedness professionals across disciplines and jurisdictions. Created in 1998, Domestic Preparedness offers content – provided by practitioners and subject matter experts – to first responders, medical receivers, public health professionals, emergency planners, local-state-federal authorities, nongovernment organizations, and private sector professionals.
Submissions Should Include:
- Article draft (typically 750-1500 words in length), with as much depth as is possible in that amount of space;
- Relevant hyperlinks to additional reports, articles, etc.;
- Brief bio of the author (~100 words);
- High-resolution JPG of the author’s headshot in a separate file (>300 dpi JPG);
- Confirmation that the article has not been published, submitted, or posted elsewhere; and
- A photo or photo concept that corresponds with your topic.